Friday, October 16, 2009

"Larry the Cable Guy"

Danny and I went on a much needed date Thrusday night. I think that it is the first date that we had been on in over a year. My mom picked Rowdy up from Peggy's and we headed to Missoula (a 300 mile round trip) around 3:30 for dinner and to see "Larry the Cable Guy". We ate dinner at Jaker's - mmmmm.....they have the best coconut shrimp. Larry was hilarious. I thought Danny was going to break. I had more fun watching him get a kick out of the jokes then the actual jokes! Thanks again Mom for watching Rowdy!

Words from Larry: One year my dad bought my mom a mood ring. Them things work pretty good. When she was in a good mood it was blue and when she was in a bad mood it made a red mark upside my dad’s head.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog, how fun is that. It is always more fun to watch the guys laugh at silly things than the actual jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your son should be in commercials; i'd buy anything that little face was promoting! man, he's so cute. and you look beautiful! you're supposed to look all old and haggard after having a baby, like ME! son of a mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weston and I have been talking about our dating lately. We definately don't do it enough. I am happy you two got a night out. You deserve it. Keep it up. This next year our goal is going to be to DATE!

    ReplyDelete